Custom PC — Issue 201
In Issue #201 of Custom PC, we show you how to build and overclock an awesome gaming rig for under a grand, enabling you to play the latest games at top settings, including ray tracing. There are no compromises here – our affordable machine has a liquid-cooled 3rd-gen Ryzen CPU, a GeForce RTX Super GPU, a 500GB PCI-E SSD, 16GB of RGB memory and a great supporting cast of components. We take you through the whole procedure, from component shopping to assembling and overclocking the finished machine.
Also in this issue:
- How to spray paint your motherboard
- Nvidia SLI – is it still worth it?
- 64-core AMD Threadripper 3990X
- 27in IPS gaming monitor group test
- Sub-£100 gaming keyboard group test
- Retro tech: AMD Athlon 64